OPERATOR II - Task Chair Task Stool
- Mobile stool with round seat
- Seat rotates 360°
- Faux leather cover
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
OPERATOR II - Classic, robust & flexible
Whether in medical practices, cosmetic studios, offices or at home – the OPERATOR II offers you comfortable seating and can be used flexibly in a wide range of areas.
- The round seat with comfortable padding is equipped with an easy-care and durable upholstery in a stylish faux leather design.
- Safe and easy: The rotation mechanism allows the seat to be turned in any position by 360 °.
- No matter in which working position – the variable seat height adjustment makes it easy to adjust the model to your personal wishes.
- The chromed metal base provides the best stability, provided with five braked safety double castors.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 46 - 56 cm; Width (total): 57 cm; Depth (total): 34 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable): 34 cm; Seat depth (usable): 34 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Castor size (for carpet included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.