PATMOS - Professional Office Chair
- Trendy office chair with elegant smooth faux leather cover
- Designer armrests with faux leather cover
- Base and frame in chrome-plated steel
- Medium high backrest
PATMOS - The elegant executive armchair for the stylish office
The modern office chair PATMOS convinces with a timeless elegance, high quality materials and aperfect workmanship. The cover made of sturdy synthetic leather is pleasantly taut and forms a smooth surface that sets this model apart from other executive chairs. The combination of black faux leather, armrests and chrome-plated steel base rounds off the harmonious overall picture. Comfort also comes with the swivel chair PATMOS, thanks to the tilt mechanism that can be locked in four positions.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Ergonomically shaped, medium high backrest
- Classy designer armrests with faux leather padding
- Knee tilt mechanism lockable in 4 positions
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.