PRO-TEC 350 - Professional Office Chair
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Adjustable seat depth
- Vertical, horizontal and radial adjustable armrests with medium-hard softpad cover
PRO-TEC 350: Robust professional office chair for non-stop use
The Office Chair PRO-TEC 350 is a real workhorse: fully equipped, high quality while designed for continuous use. The Synchro-relax mechanism offers exceptional sitting comfort and can be locked in three stages. In addition to the seat height, you can adjust the seat depth individually. The seat and the backrest are upholstered and pleasantly firm. The backrest supports the lower lumbar region thanks to its ergonomic shape. The armrests are also height-adjustable. Thanks to solid workmanship and the special seat cover, which can withstand even heavy loads, you will enjoy sitting longer periods on the PRO-TEC 350. A good health investment for your back.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Comfortable thick upholstered seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- Ergonomically shaped backrest height adjustable in 5 positions
- Adjustable in 3 positions Synchro-Relax-Mechanism, individual weight adjustment
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions
- Seat depth adjustable in three positions
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.