RELAX BY155 - Home Office Executive Chair
- Executive chair with reclining mechanism
- Designer padded armrests
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Lavishly upholstered
RELAX BY155 -Contemporary Faux Leather Executive Chair
The design of our RELAX BY155 is exceptional. The designed form of this model is both welcoming and comfortable. Thanks to the lush upholstery, you can sit for long periods comfortably. The easy-care cover can be kept clean. The robust tilt mechanism allows you to comfortably sit back and relax after a long days work.
- Reclining mechanism- the resistance can be individually adjusted to your bodyweight through a knob under the seat.
- The seat can be variably adjusted in height. The full seat padding ensures a comfortably seated feeling.
- The curved armrests with faux leather upholstery, fit perfectly to the elegant appearance and provide additional comfort. Thanks to the black anti-slip zones, the plastic chair base provides enough support to secure the feet from slipping.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 106-116 cm; width (total): 62 cm; Depth (total): 65 cm; Seat Height: 46-56 cm; Seat width: 50 cm; sitting depth (useable): 50 cm; height (measured from seat): 21 cm; height: 60 cm; maximum load capacity: 110 kg; castor size ( for carpeted floor): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).