THEO - Home Office Executive Chair
- Trendy Retro-Look
- Tailored ergonomic backrest for optimal support
- High-quality artificial leather cover with modern decorative stitching
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
THEO - The edgy office chair classic with a trendy vintage look!
The refreshingly different executive chair THEO fits into any modern office and stylishly furnished home office or studio thanks to its timeless retro design. The high-quality synthetic leather cover is not only attractive, but its soft feel is reminiscent of the finest Alcantara. In addition, the specially shaped backrest offers the best support and relieves the lumbar vertebrae. Inclination angle and resistance can be individually adjusted. The pleasantly firm upholstery of the seat and armrests ensures maximum comfort. High-quality steel was used for frames, armrests and chair bases, which not only guarantee stability, but also a long use of the office chair.
- Retro executive armchair with firm upholstered seat and high-quality workmanship
- The ergonomically shaped backrest offers optimal support for the lumbar area and additional side support
- Pleasantly soft, quality cover made of matt faux leather in the trendy industrial / vintage style with contrasting colored stitching
- Robust, upholstered design armrests made of steel with a fine powder coating
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Elegant and stable steel chair base with color-coordinated powder coating
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.