TOP WORK 98 - Counter chair
- Professional Donati mechanism
- Pneumatic height adjustment (extra-high)
- Material mix of fabric and breathable mesh
- Height-adjustable ring footrest
- 4D- Armrests
TOP WORK 98 – Healthy and practical work
Whether in production, at the reception counter or in professional counter areas – the TOP WORK 98 is an elevated swivel chair with an adjustable foot ring that adapts to any demanding work environment. The ergonomic backrest is covered with a breathable mesh and ensures a pleasant climate even during long seated periods. The counter chair is perfected by its various ergonomic functions, such as synchronous mechanism, Lumbar support and 4D armrests, which allow the chair to be quickly adjusted to the user and his work tasks. Secure yourself the TOP WORK 98 and enjoy the flexibility and comfort at your workplace.
- Ergonomic work chair
- Donati mechanism: A professional Italian synchronous mechanism that can be individually adapted to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in different positions.
- Seat in abrasion-resistant fabric, backrest in breathable mesh
- Ergonomic backrest with integrated lumbar support
- 4D armrests with softpad cover: vertically and horizontally adjustable, width and angle also adjustable
- The sturdy stainless steel ring is a comfortable footrest and can be individually adjusted in height.
- High-quality chrome-plated aluminum chair base
- Unbraked safety castors for carpeted floors
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.