TRISHA XL - Home Office Chair
- Contemporary Executive Office Chair in Faux Leather
- Comfortable seating
- Elegant stitching
- Stylish polished aluminum base
TRISHA XL - The modern executive chair with extra deep seat
The modern executive chair TRISHA XL impresses with understated elegance and generous surfaces. The seat depth is specially designed for people with long legs. Another eye-catching feature of this chair, along with the decorative stitching on the sturdy imitation leather cover, is the curved lines of the chrome-plated frame. As a result, this model exudes an incomparable lightness that literally inspires you at your desk.
- Trendy faux leather executive chair with cross-stitched, soft padding
- Generous dimensions: The extra deep seat is ideal for those with long legs!
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Extra-large designer base (polished aluminium)
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.