WORKSTATION I | 80x60 - Office Desk
- Mobile work table with height adjustment
- Generous work surface (W x D): 80 x 60 cm
- Ergonomically tilting desk top for an optimal working position
- Ideally suited for use as a standing workstation for the office
- Including castors with brakes
WORKSTATION I - Flexibility redefined!
The WORKSTATION I is the epitome of versatility and flexibility. Specially designed for use as a raised terminal workstation, mobile standing desk or side table, this model impresses with its absolute adaptability. The generous work surface made of MDF consists of two individual table top levels. These can form a generous work surface at the same height or at the same time can be adjusted to different working heights through the separate height adjustment and thus adapted to individual needs. The tabletop can be tilted with an integrated mounting strip for securing laptops and the like, helping to support ergonomic work. Thanks to flexible castors, mobility is also ensured and the standing desk is always ready for use - whenever and wherever you want!
- The mobile work table is perfect for at home or in the office. Can be used as a desk for your laptop, as a standing desk in the office or as a side table next to the couch
- Table top made of solid MDF material, easy to clean. (Table top thickness: 15 mm)
- The table top can be divided in the middle. The separate height adjustment for each table top element creates two different working levels that can be individually adjusted
- Total table top work surface (W x D): 80 x 60 cm
- Work surface per table top element (W x D): 80 x 30 cm
- Table top element with integrated anti-slip mounting strip for securing laptop or tablet. The element can be tilted using twist locks on the underside
- Shapely base made in powder coated steel
- Flexibility thanks to carpet castors, which can be used to move the table quickly and easily to any position. The parking brakes on the castors ensure a safe stand
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.