ZENIT HIGH BIG - Professional Office Chair
- Novel synchronous mechanism
- Extra padded seat and backrest
- Height adjustable armrests with soft pad covers
- Is suitable for commercial use and for those who want high-quality.
The ZENIT HIGH BIG combines function, comfort, and good looks
ZENIT HIGH BIG is a durable, ergonomic office chair which can be adjusted to various positions. An all-round office chair that fits into any office space – is suitable for commercial and home use for those who want high-quality. Due to its ergonomic features, it satisfies the demands of daily office use for up to approx. 8 hours. This office chair has placed much emphasis on correct ergonomic seating. The ZENIT HIGH BIG adapts to the movements and the body shape of the user. It is equipped with a synchronous mechanism, which allows you to adjust the seat inclination and backrest independently. A contoured backrest for active lumbar support trains your back muscles while seated. Tension in the back is prevented because dynamic sitting positions stimulate the muscles for activity and relieves the spinal discs, ensuring an upright and back-friendly position. The extra thick seat padding and comfortable firm backrest allows maximum seating ease. With a rating of over 30, 000 rubs, this is a high quality and extremely durable velour fabric. Through its sleek and classic elegance, and a selection of coordinating colours, the office chair ZENIT HIGH BIG can be used in virtually every office.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- New synchronous mechanism allows you to adjust the seat tilt and backrest separately to various positions.
- Ergonomic backrest, variable height adjustment
- Ergonomic spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- Thick, comfortable seat cushions with a spacious seat
- Armrests with softpad cover - lockable at 6 different heights
- well designed sturdy black base
- Weight controlled, rim designed safety twin-castors with brakes for carpet floors
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.