ERGO LINE II WORK - Sit in a relaxed way thanks to the organic design
The ERGO LINE II WORK is a professional counter and cashiers chair that works well in any demanding work environment. The construction of the ergonomic backrest is oriented towards the human spine. The innovative construction of the individual, flexible ribs actively adapts to every movement of the upper body and thus supports all areas of the spine. The sturdy polished aluminum base ensures high stability. The height-adjustable foot ring serves as a practical climbing aid and foot rest and offers optimum support in professional use. Whether you choose a high or low work position, the ERGO LINE II WORK allows for a variety of different seating positions and can be tailored to your personal needs at any time.
- Sychronous mechanism adjusts automatically to the individuals weight
- Ergonomic backrest with integrated lumbar support
- 5-position height adjustable armrests
- The foot ring made of chromed steel serves as a comfortable footrest and can be individually adjusted in height.
- Designer polished aluminium base, painted black underneath
- Unbraked safety castors for carpeted floors
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).