PRO-TEC 500: Robust professional office chair for non-stop use
The PRO-TEC 500 provides all the features you want from a comfortable modern office chair. It combines technical finesse with an exceptionally attractive exterior! Special attention was given to the quality and feel of the materials selected for this model. The unusual fabric with contrasting black sides makes this Chair an ideal eye-catcher for the PC-corner of your living room. The PRO-TEC 500 is also optimal for classic office use.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Comfortable padding for extra comfort
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Ergonomically shaped backrest height adjustable in 5 positions
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions
- Adjustable seat length - set seat length to 4 different positions
- Black plastic base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.