COMFIO WM - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable back support
- Material mix of fabric and breathable mesh
- Exclusive design armrests
COMFIO WM - Comfort and ergonomics meet design expertise
The COMFIO WM swivel chair proves that ergonomics and design go together perfectly. Thanks to its exceptional comfort, this chair model offers the perfect basis for concentrated work throughout the day. In addition to a synchronous mechanism that can be adjusted depending on the weight, extravagantly designed armrests ensure additional comfort. The mesh back, including height-adjustable lumbar support, gives the swivel chair a visual lightness and also ensures optimised air circulation across the back.
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 3 positions
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh cover ensures optimal ventilation of the back
- Lumbar support adjustable across 5 levels
- Exclusive design armrests made from robust plastic
- Comfortable seat with pleasantly firm upholstery and abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- Equipped with free rolling, multifunctional castors ,suitable for all floors. Our high-quality castors stand out due to their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect your floors with the specially coated tread surfaces.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.