GAMEBREAKER ECO - Gaming chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Backrest with integrated headrest
- High-quality cover in a combination of imitation leather and fabric
- Armrests with comfort padding
GAMEBREAKER ECO - the perfect companion for every game!
The GAMEBREAKER ECO gaming chair is perfect for extensive gaming sessions! Thanks to the lockable rocking mechanism and the adjustable seat height, the swivel chair can be individually adapted to the body and offers optimal support thanks to the curved shape of the backrest. The headrest integrated into the backrest relieves the neck and shoulder area, while the stylish, upholstered armrests provide extra comfort.
- Trendy Gaming chair with a racing sport look
- High-quality cover in an imitation leather/fabric combination including breathable mesh inserts
- Adjustable tilt and spring tension mechanism individually lockable according to user´s weight
- Curved armrests with matching pads in artificial leather
- Thick, comfortable seat cushions with a spacious seat
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Sturdy synthetic base
- Unbraked safety castors for carpeted floors
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.