RELAX ZH - Home Office Chair
- Executive chair in retro design
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Faux leather cover
- Classic optics through lustre finish
- Creates a feel-good factor in every room
RELAX ZH - Back to the 60's
Inspired by classic Midcentury design, the RELAX ZH brings the stylish 60s into to your study. At first glance, the classic shape is reminiscent of a comfortable living room chair, which has also been equipped with all the features of a functional swivel chair. This includes a seat height adjustment and a tilt mechanism, which can be adjusted individually to your body weight. Sophisticated details such as the stylish cut-out of the lower backrest and the faux leather cover with an attractive gloss finish, skillfully complete the armchair and set great accents. Thus, the RELAX ZH is not only a real eye-catcher in the office, it can also be integrated as a highlight at any time in the living and sleeping area and sets modern retro vibes in your home.
- The cover made of faux leather with a lustre finish creates high-gloss and mirror effects and is particularly easy to care for
- Sophisticated cut-out detail in the lower back area
- Comfortably padded seat with integrated armrests
- Practical side compartment for storing office utensils, magazines and Co.
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Elegant chair base - chrome-plated aluminum
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.