ASPEN WORK W - Task Chair Task Stool
- Self-repairing mesh of backrest
- Synchronous mechanism (lockable in 4-ways)
- Comfortable, height-adjustable foot ring
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Designer polished aluminium base
ASPEN WORK W - work chair with innovative backrest covering
Wherever a normal seat height is no longer sufficient, the ASPEN WORK W helps you to keep an eye on your customers. Whether in production, at the reception counter or in professional counter areas - the work chair with height-adjustable foot ring adapts to any demanding work environment thanks to its high flexibility. The highlight of this swivel chair is the covering of the backrest. This is a new type of textile that can withstand even minor abrasions, for example caused by inadvertent movement with a pointed object, undamaged. Targeted rubbing with the fingers at the damaged area allows the textile to be closed again and the chair looks like new.
- The new fabric used for covering the backrest, forgives even small accidents or holes caused e.g. by a pencil. The damage can be removed almost without a trace by rubbing your finger over the area. A real novelty on the market!
- Seat in abrasion-resistant fabric, backrest in breathable mesh
- 9-way height-adjustable armrests with soft pad support
- Synchronous mechanism - lockable in 4 positions - with large frame angle between seat and backrest
- The sturdy stainless steel ring is a comfortable footrest and can be individually adjusted in height.
- Foot ring: approx. Ø 54 cm
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.