VENDO LIGHT - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic office chair for the home office at a discount price
- Height-adjustable lumbar arch support
- Soft padded armrests, foldable upwards
- Sturdy chair base in lacquered steel with multi-functional castors
VENDO LIGHT - comfort, style and practical features!
The office chair VENDO LIGHT is made for all those who appreciate high comfort and individual adjustment possibilities even when working at home! A height-adjustable lumbar support is discreetly integrated in the ergonomic backrest covered with breathable mesh fabric. If the softly padded armrests are not needed, they can be easily folded up. An elegant chair base made of glossy lacquered steel forms a sturdy and secure base.
- Ergonomic backrest with height-adjustable lumbar support and breathable mesh cover
- The practical armrests can be easily folded away when not in use.
- Comfortable padded seat with pleasantly soft fabric cover
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Sturdy and elegant chair base in lacquered steel, easy to clean
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.