VENDO WORK - Counter chair
- Range of settings
- Height-adjustable lumbar arch support
- Soft padded armrests, foldable upwards
- With foot ring for comfortable leg support
VENDO WORK - The ergonomic work chair with practical features!
The counter chair VENDO WORK was made for those who want to sit higher! Working with an elevated seating position is required in many workplaces. The work chair can be adjusted to higher settings and yet guarantees the best ergonomics and the comfort of a classic office chair. This allows you to easily adjust the lumbar support integrated in the backrest to the most comfortable height for you and, if you are not needed, even fold the padded armrests upwards. An adjustable foot ring and a wide chrome-plated foot cross form a solid and safe base.
- Extra high adjustable counter chair with the comfort of a classic office chair
- Ergonomic backrest with height-adjustable lumbar support and breathable mesh cover
- The practical armrests can be easily folded away when not in use.
- Comfortable padded seat with pleasantly soft fabric cover
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- The solid foot rest is easily adjustable in height and ideal for comfortable support of the feet
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.