ALKOR - Professional Office Chair
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable armrests!
- Futuristic Design
ALKOR - Looking to the future with design and ergonomics
The ALKOR represents the ideal combination of comfort, design and functionality. With precise and elaborate details in a futuristic design, this swivel chair plays an essential role in every office. The breathable design backrest covered with mesh has been colour-coordinated to match the seat and looks particularly stylish in combination with the black plastic frame. Functionally speaking, this swivel chair also scores points in every respect. The ergonomically shaped backrest, height-adjustable armrests and a lockable synchronous mechanism are standard features of the ALKOR.
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh and a futuristic design element on the back
- Thick and particularly comfortable seat padding made of double-layer, breathable mesh fabric for ultimate seating comfort
- 9-way height-adjustable armrests with soft pad support
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 3 positions
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- Self-breaking double-safety wheels
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.