ARCEO W - Professional Office Chair
- Futuristic design combined with modern technology
- Innovative mesh covering of the backrest, seat made of fabric
- Height and angle adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Adjustable seat depth
ARCEO W - This is the future!
With ARCEO W everything is designed for the future! A combination of high quality workmanship and the latest technology. The highlight of this swivel chair is the covering of the backrest. This is a new type of mesh fabric that adapts to the contours of your upper body like a second skin and provides a completely new seating experience. The height and angle adjustable lumbar support supports your lumbar area and underlines the futuristic look with its dynamic design. The height and tilt adjustable comfort headrest, a lockable synchronous mechanism, seat depth adjustment and fully adjustable 3D armrests are standard features of the ARCEO W.
- Innovative, height and tilt adjustable headrest. Due to the arched shape, the headrest provides extra lateral support and also serves as a neck rest
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with innovative mesh. The wafer-thin but robust cover is breathable and hugs the contours of the upper body like a second skin
- The height and angle adjustable lumbar support in dynamic form provides flexible support for the entire lumbar region
- 3D armrests with soft pad support: 5-way height adjustment, radially and vertically adjustable
- Comfortable seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Synchronous mechanism to relax, lean back (seat and back move together in a 1:3 ratio)
- Mechanics from the German brand manufacturer Bock were installed
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- High-quality special castors for hard floors e.g. parquet, laminate, tile or stone floor
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The hard floor castors supplied at the factory are suitable for all floor coverings. For sensitive / soft floor coverings, we also recommend using a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.