ARECA I | Artificial plant - Artificial plant
- Evergreen artificial plant without any effort
- Deceptively real replica
- High quality mix of plastic and textiles
- Plant height: approx. 120 cm
- Almost odorless, no annoying plastic smell
ARECA I - Welcome to the Jungle
Do you love plants, but have neither the time nor the famous green fingers? Then the ARECA I is perfect for you! The areca palm, also known as the golden fruit palm, is a plant from the palm family that is native to Madagascar and is a common indoor plant. Just like the real thing: this artificial plant has been faithfully reproduced and, thanks to high-quality materials and detailed workmanship, it is practically indistinguishable from the original. A major plus: the easy-care and hard-wearing properties! The plant requires neither water nor sunlight and remains green, robust and deceptively real all year round. Perfect for those who are often on the go and don't have time for complex plant care. Whether at home in a cosy living area, or in a commercial setting, office or meeting rooms - the ARECA I brings natural freshness and a cosy ambience to any room, at any time, and can be staged however you like.
- Plant species: Areca palm, also known as the golden fruit palm
- This artificial plant can be used both indoors and in protected outdoor areas and offers the ideal alternative to real plants. Versatile use in your home, in offices, restaurants, waiting rooms, hotels and Co.
- In the high-quality plastic-textile mix, the plant is convincing with its detailed and realistic appearance. Thanks to the high-grade choice of materials, the plant is almost odorless and is therefore also ideal for allergy sufferers
- The integrated iron wire makes it easy to bend the stems and leaves into shape
- Insensitive and not tied to certain light and temperature conditions. Please note that the plant should not be exposed to intense sunlight, otherwise the colors may fade
- Easy care and durable: No watering, fertilizing, repotting or falling leaves. The artificial plant is particularly resistant, so that occasional dusting is sufficient
- Delivered in a simple, black plastic pot with a cement base, which ensures optimum stability. For a particularly beautiful look, place the plant in a decorative pot that matches your interior
- Dimensions pot (H x W x D): 13 x 15 x 15 cm
- To develop the optimal fullness and beauty of the plant, bring the plant into the desired shape after unpacking by lightly modeling and draping it into the desired shape
This article is delivered assembled.