BRETON B - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic home office chair
- Height adjustable headrest
- Combination of fabric and breathable mesh
- Convenient permanent contact mechanism
- Also ideal for taller people
BRETON B - Sit comfortably and ergonomically, even in the home office!
The BRETON B represents the ideal combination of comfort and design. Covered with a breathable mesh, the backrest with a stylish plastic frame hugs your back and waist and offers the right support. The height-adjustable headrest underlines the seating comfort and also supports your entire neck area. A permanent contact mechanism for adjusting the backrest angle is part of the standard equipment of the BRETON B.
- Innovative height-adjustable headrest. Due to the arched shape, the headrest provides extra lateral support and also serves as a neck rest
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh and robust plastic frame with a modern design element on the back
- Elegant armrests with plastic covering
- Comfortable seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Permanent contact mechanism for adjusting the backrest angle. The angle when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the user using a rotary knob below the seat
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.