CARLOW PRO - Home Office Chair
- Synchronous mechanism (adjustable to individual bodyweight)
- Height adjustable tilt headrest
- Height adjustable mesh backrest
- comes with lumbar support
CARLOW PRO - Lavish starter model
Offers much, costs little. This is true of our CARLOW PRO. The absolute highlight in this price range is the easy synchronous mechanism which can be individually adjusted to your own body weight. In addition, this model offers a lumbar support that aids correct seating posture. The silver-colored applications also enhance the backrest design. A great chair with practical features.
- The height-adjustable backrest is covered with a breathable mesh. This ensures ideal air circulation at the back, even on hot days. The lumbar support, as well as the height- and tilt-adjustable headrest, ensure optimal support and correct sitting.
- The high-quality synchronous mechanics can be individually adapted to your own body weight and thus always ensures the appropriate counter-pressure when leaning back.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- The stylish black armrests are height adjustable offering an attractive contrast to the chrome brace of the backrest. The combination of black and chrome makes this model a striking element at the desk.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 132 cm; Width (overall): 65 cm; Depth (total): 55 cm; Seat height: 48 - 58 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 47/65 cm; Seat depth (usable): 45 cm; Headrest (measured from backrest): 18 - 23 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 19 - 28 cm; Backrest height: 53 - 59 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; castor size (for carpeted floor included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 65 mm
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.