CENCA - Home Office Chair
- Chic swivel chair for your home office
- With noble wood shell
- Trendy decorative seams in a retro look
- Easy-care, faux leather seat
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
CENCA - Trendy retro style meets glamour!
The CENCA in retro design is a real eye-catcher! The exclusive material combination of teak and imitation leather with noble stitched seams sets stylish and extravagant accents in every interior. The extremely comfortable seat is on a stable base with castors, so you can move the chair wherever it is needed at any time. Use the additional lever to adjust the seat height as desired and achieve an appropriate sitting position at the desk.
- Fine teak seat and back shell
- Elaborately stitched seams in diamond shape with decorative buttons provide the unique retro look
- Comfortable upholstered seat with high-quality synthetic leather cover
- Seat height adjustment individually adaptated to the user
- Elegant chair base - chrome-plated aluminum
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.