CHARLES I - Home Office Executive Chair
- Modern home office chair in an attractive design
- Ergonomically shaped backrest
- Robust Fabric Cover
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Designer padded armrests
CHARLES I - Trendy Office Chair in Retro-Look
CHARLES I brings back the retro look to your desk! The unusual designs and colours radiate the charm and wit of the 70s. This office chair is absolutely trendy. The most important criteria is still of course its seating comfort. And this is essential to the CHARLES I! A further highlight of this model is the comfortable and soft fabric, a reminder of the famous Tweed! This Office Chair has the makings of a timeless classic.
- The ergonomic formed backrest supports the lumbar region sitting upright.
- Comfortably padded, wide seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Upholstered Armrests (not adjustable)
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Adjustable tilt and spring tension mechanism individually lockable according to user´s weight
- Elegant chair base - chrome-plated aluminum
- Modern two-toned castors
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.