COMFIO WP - Professional Office Chair
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable back support
- Seat Upholstered with abrasion-resistant fabric
- 3D armrests: fully adjustable
COMFIO WP - Looking to the future with design and ergonomics
The COMFIO WP represents the ideal combination of comfort, design and functionality. The particular highlight of this swivel chair is the invisibly built-in lumbar support in the backrest, which optimally supports the upper body and provides additional support. A lockable synchronous mechanism and comprehensively adjustable 3D armrests are standard features of the COMFIO WP.
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 3 positions
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with robust plastic frame for reinforcement
- Height-adjustable lumbar support, invisibly installed in the backrest, adjustable across 8 levels using a rotary knob on the back
- Comfortable seat with pleasantly firm upholstery and abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- 3D armrests: adjustment across 10 levels, tilt and depth-adjustable with soft pad supports
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- Equipped with free rolling, multifunctional castors ,suitable for all floors. Our high-quality castors stand out due to their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect your floors with the specially coated tread surfaces.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.