FLOW PRO - Home Office Chair
- Designer Executive Chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Made of high-quality fabric in velour look
- Soft upholstery
- For the stylish office or living area
FLOW PRO - This is how modern elegance works!
The FLOW PRO is sure to be a highlight in every office! In the elegant living design and straight lines in combination with velvety soft material in velor look, it looks absolutely harmonious and provides that certain something at the desk. Of course, this office chair also fits perfectly into the living room at home or the cozy reading corner.
- The flattering cover in a velvety velor look and the linear shape of the arm and backrest create a harmonious feeling of living
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Frame and chair base made of robust steel with a matt finish
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.