FORCOM - Professional Office Chair
- High quality XXL chair for maximum comfort
- Innovative backrest, slightly tilted forward
- Suitable for body sizes up to 2.0 m
- Thick padding with extra soft and durable fabric cover
FORCOM - Extra large, extra wide, extra comfortable!
The FORCOM - a large office chair for tall people. Specially designed to provide optimal support for people up to 2 m in height, the thickly upholstered armchair impresses with its generous dimensions and maximum comfort. The seat depth can be individually adjusted, which makes a big difference, especially with long legs. The ergonomic backrest is an innovation, because in addition to the curvature in the lumbar region, it is slightly inclined forward. In this way, incorrect posture can be prevented.
- Modern office chair in XXL format with an extra wide seat, high backrest with integrated neck support and particularly lush upholstery
- The ergonomically shaped backrest is slightly curved forward. This relieves the lumbar spine and ensures the best support when working on the PC.
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions aluminium silver i.e. chrome stem
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- The individually adjustable synchronous mechanism, which can be locked in 4 stages, provides optimum support for natural movements.
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable seat length
- Modern and sturdy polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.