GAME SPORT B - Gaming chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Practical Folding armrests
- Seat height adjustment with Toplift
- Faux leather cover
Eye-catcher in a futuristic design
The GAME SPORT B puts the feel of racing directly onto your desk, whether at home or in your office. Sports seat office chairs look like racing car seats on wheels. They appear sporty, futuristic, and are still functional. GAME SPORT B is a unique designer piece with lush upholstery, comfortable tilt back mechanism in beautiful colours. Seating pleasure, visually appealing.
- Faux leather executive chair
- Thick upholstered seat and backrest, decorative stitching
- Folding armrests covered in faux leather. The armrests can be adjusted in terms of height and folded up for greater freedom of movement
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Shapely and sturdy plastic base with abrasion edge protection, painted black
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.