GAME SPORT - Gaming chair
- Faux leather executive chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Thick padding
- Practical Folding armrests
Eye-catcher in a futuristic design
The GAME SPORT puts the feel of racing directly onto your desk, whether at home or in your office. Sports seat office chairs look like racing car seats on wheels. They appear sporty, futuristic, and are still functional. GAME SPORT is a unique designer piece with lush upholstery, comfortable tilt back mechanism in beautiful colours. Seating pleasure, visually appealing.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Thick upholstered seat and backrest, decorative stitching
- Sturdy curved armrests with soft pads for support can be lifted up
- Luxuriant upholstery and padding
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Synthetic designer base
- Fitted with weight-activated racing castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.