GT GAME - Gaming chair
- Gaming chair in a sports seat design
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Integrated headrest
- Upholstery in durable faux leather
- Two-color design
The GT GAME - for that racing feeling
If you like sitting in a sports seat, you will love the GT GAME. The gaming chair in a two-tone design with its high-quality faux leather upholstery is a visual highlight. With its bucket seat, the chair is perfectly tailored to the user and thus offers the best fit. The seat padding allows comfortable sitting for hours of gaming sessions. The GT GAME is not only optimal for home use, but for office use as well.
- Rocking Mechanism: For optimum posture, the backrest tilt resistance can be adjusted individually using a knob under the seat. This adjustable inclination allows the player to determine the most comfortable back rest position and also relieves the discs.
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Innovative Synchro- Mechanism - The mechanics of this office chair function like a Bowden cable, and automatically adjusts itself to the user's weight. There are deliberately no large and bulky adjustment levers. Everything is easily adjustable with just the use of small levers.
- The gas spring lets the seat height be optimally adjusted to your body size by means of a single lever operation.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 115 - 125 cm; Width (total): 65 cm; Depth (total): 46 cm; Seat height: 45 - 55 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 37/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 46 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 15 cm; Backrest height: 70 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; castor size ( for carpets included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Armrests and the chair base are made of durable plastic. The material is very robust and easy to clean.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.