HALIFAX - Professional Office Chair
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Ergonomically shaped backrest
- Combination of fabric and breathable mesh
- Height and angle adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
HALIFAX - Ergonomic office chair power!
Do you need a new, comfortable work seat? On the HALIFAX you can relax and concentrate on your tasks and enjoy the comfort of the chair throughout the day. Covered with breathable mesh, the flexible backrest hugs your back like a wing and opens up completely new dimensions of moving sitting thanks to maximum mobility. Comfortable designer armrests, a lockable synchronous mechanism as well as a height and angle adjustable lumbar support are standard features of the HALIFAX.
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh and robust plastic frame with a modern design element on the back
- With height and angle adjustable lumbar support. The turquoise lumbar element contrasts with the colour of the chair and creates a stylish colour accent
- Elegant armrests with plastic covering
- Comfortable seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- High quality chrome steel base
- High-quality special castors for hard floors e.g. parquet, laminate, tile or stone floor
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The hard floor castors supplied at the factory are suitable for all floor coverings. For sensitive / soft floor coverings, we also recommend using a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.