ERGOSMOOTH BIG - Home Office Executive Chair
- Soft, quilted upholstery
- Easy-care and durable synthetic leather cover from sustainable production
- Reclining mechanism (adjustable to individual bodyweight)
- Shapely soft padded armrests
- The inviting executive chair in retro design!
The executive chair is stylish, elegant and timeless at the same time! This chair attractive thanks to its shape and fine stitching. Of course, the lush upholstery of the seat, backrest and even the armrests invite you to relax. Lean back with ease thanks to the stepless tilt mechanism or lock the backrest in an upright position for work on the PC. The sturdy chair base made of powder-coated steel ensures stability.
- Particularly comfortable thick upholstery of the seat and backrest
- High quality, easy-care faux leather cover with elegant stitching
- Material from sustainable production - The upper PU lies on a high-quality support layer made of recycled real leather fibres
- Softpad armrests with faux leather cover
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Solid steel chair base with powder coating in attractive black
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.