JOY II - Swivel Chair – Children
- Elaborate children's and youth desk chair
- Comfortable upholstery with a robust fabric cover
- Height-adjustable seat
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
JOY II - Stylish design in vivid colours
Sleek design with a great effect - the trendy swivel chair JOY II for children and adolescents makes a great impression. The seat and backrest are particularly comfortably upholstered, and the subtle decorative seams in diamond shapes are very appealing. The durable and soft fabric cover makes the desk chair even more comfortable. The stepless seat height adjustment ensures optimum working height when completing homework. The sturdy chromed steel base is another eye-catcher and also easy to clean - perfect for the children’s room.
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Trendy ornamental seams in diamond shape on the upholstery
- Sturdy chromed steel base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.