K9 V - Four-legged chair
- Versatile visitor chair for every occasion
- Maximal weight 180 kg
- Material mix of fabric and mesh
- Stackable, up to 8 chairs
- Quick and easy installation
- Robust and inviting
Are you looking for a chair on which your visitors feel really comfortable? Then the is just right for you. In its modern design, it gives every room an exclusive look and at the same time is impressive with its excellent seating properties. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped backrest and the comfortably padded seat, even longer sitting phases are not strenuous. The conference chair stands on a robust and extra reinforced metal frame well at every occasion and adapts to different weight classes due to its high load capacity. Ideal even for frequently changing users or continuous loads. Whether as a single element or in a group – the convinces with style and comfort as a true all-rounder, which can be used at conferences, events or in reception areas.
- Particularly high-quality components were used for this model in order to ensure maximum comfort even under higher loads
- Versatile visitor chair: Ideal for offices, conference rooms, entrance areas, doctor's offices, waiting rooms, cosmetic studios or at trade fairs
- The comfortable upholstered seat is covered with a high-quality fabric and is perfectly combined with a backrest made of breathable fabric, which adapts well to the contours of your body.
- The ergonomic backrest has a pre-formed curvature, which provides the best support for the back when sitting upright
- Practical and space-saving: after use, the chair can be stacked with other chairs from the same model series
- Sturdy four-legged frame made of chromed steel
- Equipped with plastic gliders
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.