KIDDY NET I - Swivel Chair – Children
- Design swivel chair for growing kids
- Ergonomically shaped backrest
- Cover in breathable mesh fabric
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Bright colours
KIDDY NET I - Great kids chair in bright colours
Homework is much easier with a proper children’s desk chair! The fresh colours of the KIDDY NET I bring more variety into the child’s room – you enjoy sitting at the desk to do your homework! Of course this model isn’t only attactive but the KIDDY NET I is functional and well made. The breathable mesh fabric provides optimal ventilation and the children keep a cool head – regardless in which school subject even in the Summer.
- Ergonomically designed office chair for kids
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Washable backrest cover can be removed
- Thick padded seat with rounded front edge seat
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with special child Toplift mechanism
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.