LAGUNA PRO - Professional Office Chair
- Office chair with ergonomically shaped backrest
- Synchronous mechanism
- Detachable, height-adjustable armrests
- Wide, contoured seat
Office Chair LAGUNA PRO: Professional quality and the finest materials!
The office chair LAGUNA PRO - more than just a piece of furniture! The half-height backrest is ergonomically shaped and adjustable in inclination. A solid padding and the pleasantly soft fabric cover ensure maximum comfort. The armrests are height adjustable and when not needed, they can easily be folded up. The wide chair base, made of polished aluminum, not only visually sets an elegant accent, but also ensures exceptional stability.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Height of armrests can be fixed in 5 positions. Detachable armrests with softpad cover.
- Thick, durable seat padding with rounded seat front
- Wide, contoured seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Ergonomically shaped backrest
- Recommended user height: up to 185cm
- Stylish, polished aluminium base - generous dimensions
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.