LEAGUE PRO I - Gaming chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Backrest reclines 180° and can be fixed in various positions
- Head and lumbar cushions for more comfort included.
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- Black metal base
Better your advantages with LEAGUE PRO I!
In addition to the right hardware for computers, the correct gaming chair is an key component for every gamer! This modern gaming chair is cut like a sports seat from the automotive sector. It offers great lateral support due to the strongly pronounced side bolsters, the high backrest can be individually adjusted. You can quickly find the right setting to be able to sit fatigue-free and fully focused over a extended period. The chair is equipped with two additional cushions which can be attached to the chair by hand with flexible rubber bands. One serves as a head cushion, the other for support in the lumbar region.
- Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be adjusted individually to the user’s weight via a rotary knob under the seat. The backrest can be adjusted separately to an 180 ° angle.
- The headrest is integrated into the backrest and provides sufficient support when leaning back. An additional headrest cushion is included for those who prefer the headrest a bit softer. Also included is yet a second cushion, which can be used as a lumbar support.
- The high-quality upholstery is elaborately stitched with attention to detail. The slanting, multi-coloured quilting is particularly attractive. In addition, the upholstery is very easy to maintain and abrasion resistant. This ensures a long service life.
- Height adjustable armrests relieve shoulders
- The attractive sturdy metal base is with a black high gloss lacquered finish.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 128 - 138 cm; Width (total): 72 cm; Depth (total): 63 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 39/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 48 cm; Armrest height (measured from seat): 19 - 26 cm; Backrest height: 82 cm; Max. Load capacity: 120 kg; Castors (for carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.