NET 90 - Professional Office Chair
- Professional-class office chair with ergonomically shaped backrest
- Synchronous mechanism
- Adjustable armrests, aluminium-look
- Stylish chrome base
NET 90 - Modern design, elaborate features
The NET 90 has the makings of a classic. The sleak design combined with high-quality materials and craftmanship make this Office Chair an ever present companion, in your home office or in long term proffesional use. The mesh backrest cover ensures sufficient ventilation in the summer and guarantees a pleasant sitting climate even at high temperatures. The fresh colours of the NET 90 set accents and bring a fresh wind into your Office! The sturdy chrome base provides for sufficient stability.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Synchronous mechanism (adjustable to individual bodyweight)
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Ergonomic form, height adjustable backrest in 6-positions.
- Height-adjustable lumbar support
- Breathable mesh cover
- Attractive and very stable black synthetic base
- Weight controlled safety twin-castor brakes in alu-rim design
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Daily use||8 hours|
|Seat height in cm||44 - 57|
|Backrest height in cm||51 - 58|
|Height in cm||115|
|Seat depth in cm||46|
|Body height in cm||150 - 175|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) in cm||115 x 56 x 46|
|Armrest height in cm||18 - 27|
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|