OSLO - Home Office Chair
- Modern, Scandinavian design
- Ergonomic seat shell made of plastic
- Designer aluminium base
- Easy assembly
OSLO - Scandinavianly beautiful
Do you love the charm and clear lines of Scandinavian design? Then you should definitely have a OSLO in your office or at home. The shell chair impresses with its timeless design and clear shapes. The matt designer base made of sturdy aluminium provides the basis for good seating. Thanks to the exceptionally comfortable and ergonomic shape of the seat shell, when it comes to comfort, this chair leaves nothing to be desired. Whether as a desk chair, conference chair or dining room chair, the OSLO cuts a fine figure almost everywhere, and integrates perfectly into modern, Scandinavian-inspired rooms.
- Whether in your living room, kitchen, dining area or waiting areas, the versatile shell chair ensures a unique sense of wellbeing
- Ergonomic design thanks to the curved seat shell made of robust plastic
- Attractive and very sturdy aluminium designer base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Can be combined with all common glides with a pin diameter of 11 mm. The swivel chair can be converted into a conference or dining room chair in next to no time
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.