PARFERIO W - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable back support
- Comfortable seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Refined cut-out details in the backrest
PARFERIO W - The office chair with a little extra!
The stylish swivel chair PARFERIO W brings freshness and a touch of modernity to every home office! The white frame, made of solid plastic, forms a great contrast to the coloured fabric seat and integrates an exclusive design with a perforated look. In addition to the height-adjustable lumbar support, the integrated armrests ensure comfort. The synchronous mechanism of the office chair also allows you to lean back and relax at any time.
- Chic design swivel chair for your home office
- Synchronous mechanism, individually adjustable to the body weight, lockable
- Stylish backrest with a hole pattern. The cut-outs ensure optimal ventilation across the back
- Curved frame construction made of plastic, particularly easy to clean
- Height-adjustable lumbar support with comfort padding
- Minimalist design armrests made of plastic
- Comfortable seat with pleasantly firm upholstery and abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Stable synthetic base (white)
- Equipped with free rolling, multifunctional castors ,suitable for all floors. Our high-quality castors stand out due to their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect your floors with the specially coated tread surfaces.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.