PORTO MAX HIGH I - Professional Office Chair
- Professional-class office chair with top features
- Headrest adjustable in height and inclination
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- Synchronous reclining mechanism with large frame angle
- Comfortable seating
Professional Executive Chair - Excellent in design and technology
To get through the working day effortlessly and efficiently, you need one thing above all: a good office chair! In addition to its stylish design, the PORTO MAX HIGH I scores with extensive functions, which can be perfectly adjusted to your individual needs. It not only offers you optimal service, but also your back. The professional synchronous mechanism, a variable seat depth and the backrest with integrated lumbar support and headrest make long periods of sitting a real pleasure.
- The chair is upholstered with a robust fabric. The material used is abrasion-resistant and extremely easy to maintain.
- Ergonomic frame construction made of robust plastic with elegant chrome applications
- Flexible headrest with extra high adjustment range including tilt function
- Back rest with integrated lumbar support, height adjustable
- 3-way adjustable armrests: radial, vertical and height (nine positions)
- Synchronous mechanism - lockable in 4 positions - with large frame angle between seat and backrest
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.