PRIORITY II - Guest Chair Conference Chair
- Flexible, high quality conference chair
- Space saving folding seat
- Material mix of fabric and mesh
- Mobility through multifunctional castors
[Name] – Staying flexible!
A conference chair should offer above all one thing: optimal seating comfort! Because long meetings are clearly more pleasant when your guests and participants can sit comfortably. With its attractive seating properties, the PRIORITY II offers the best flexibility and comfort in high-quality workmanship. The necessary flexibility is achieved by the four multi-function casters, which can be used to move the chair quickly and easily to any place when not seated. Thanks to the practical folding seat, the visitor chair can be stowed away quickly and in a space-saving manner after use and finds its place even in the smallest of spaces. With the PRIORITY II, the times when fatigue spreads in the conference room are finally over.
- Versatile: Ideal for conference rooms, waiting rooms, events of any kind, schools or simply as flexible seating for your visitors in the office or at home
- Most of the visitor chair’s components are already pre-assembled, so it is quick and easy to use in a few simple steps.
- Sturdy frame construction made of powder-coated steel. Frame thickness: 1.2 mm
- The comfortable upholstered seat is covered with a high-quality fabric and is perfectly combined with a backrest made of breathable fabric, which adapts well to the contours of your body.
- Chair can be easily folded for storage
- Folded compact (H x W x D): 108 x 61 x 18 cm
- After use, the chair can be stacked and stowed together with other chairs from the same model series
- Equipped with weight- activated brakes, multifunction wheels, suitable for all floors. This allows the chair to move when not seated. When seated, the castors block to prevent the chair from easily rolling away. When the load is released, the castors reopen , and the Chair is again movable.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.