PRO-TEC 250 - Professional Office Chair
- Professional office chair for use in the dynamic Office
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Adjustable seat depth
- Height-adjustable armrests with softpad cover
A robust professional office chair with all of the top features
The office chair PRO-TEC 250 is a real workhorse. Its fully equipped, has a high quality finish, and is designed for non-stop use. The Synchro relax mechanism offers superior comfort and can be adjusted to four levels. In addition, you can adjust the height and the depth of the seat separately. The seat and backrest are firmly padded and very comfortable, and the backrest supports the lower lumbar region thanks to the ergonomic design. it goes without saying that the arms are height adjustable and fitted with supple soft pad armrests. Thanks to its solid workmanship and a special seat cover that can withstand heavy loads, you will be able to enjoy the PRO-TEC 250 in a long time. A good and long-lasting investment in the health of your back.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Comfortable thick upholstered seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- 3-position lockable Syncro relax mechanism
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions
- Ergonomic spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- 4-position adjustable seat depth
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.