LISSO - Professional Executive Chair
- Height-adjustable seat - wide height spectrum
- All elements in black
- Ergonomic backrest with extra padded shoulder area
- Adjustable rocking mechanism for relaxed reclining
- The office chair classic in elegant matt black!
The professional office chair can be integrated perfectly into any room thanks to its modern design in a uniform matt black. An absolute classic with pleasantly firm upholstery and a fine cover made of sustainably produced artificial leather. Thanks to the extra high seat height ideal for those who want to go high! While working, enjoy the comfort of the ergonomic backrest with extra shoulder support.
- Elegant office chair in black with extra high seat height adjustment
- The seat and backrest are pleasantly firmly padded. The faux leather cover of the backrest is divided by an attractive decorative seam into the lumbar and shoulder areas
- Shapely and robust armrests in black plastic
- Material from sustainable production - The upper PU lies on a high-quality support layer made of recycled real leather fibres
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.