PURE RELAX - Home Office Executive Chair
- Contemporary executive chair with combined mesh / faux leather cover
- Permanent contact mechanism
- Backrest reclines 180° and can be fixed in various positions
- Integrated footrest
PURE RELAX - To work and relax
The PURE RELAX is noticeably attractive with its extra-high backrest. The combined mesh and faux leather in the ergonomically shaped backrest, as well as the stylish metal and plastic armrests, gives the chair its modern appearance. The backrest, which can be adjusted up to 180 °, can be moved to any reclining position and, in addition to the extendable footrest, ensures pleasant breaks in between. The PURE RELAX leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and coziness.
- Permanent contact mechanism for more movement and optimal support of the spine in every sitting position
- High, breathable mesh covered backrest
- Elastic band in backrest contributes to lumbar arch support
- Sturdy chrome armrest / synthetic
- Fold-out footrest to relax - the cushion is 22 cm deep, a comfortable 37 cm wide and can be extended to a total length of 42 cm from the seat
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.