RELAX CL190 - Home Office Executive Chair
- Executive chair for working and relaxing
- Comfortable footrest
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- The backrest can be tilted to a lying position
- Permanent contact mechanism, locks in any position
RELAX CL190 - Work and relax in the highest comfort
The RELAX CL190 allows a smooth transition from work to pleasure. With just a few adjustments, this model becomes a place to relax. The footrest is easily folded out and you can sit back and enjoy the evening. So comfortable that it can almost be used as a TV chair.
- The chair is upholstered with a robust fabric. The material used is abrasion-resistant and extremely easy to maintain.
- Curved armrests with color-coordinated, with fabric upholstered cushions
- Comfortable permanent contact mechanism for adjusting the backrest tilt, positionable in any position
- Pure relaxation: Ultimate comfort thanks to the extendable footrest. (Length adjustable from: 23 cm - 35 cm)
- Dimensions footrest (W x D): 38 x 20 cm
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.