SARANTO II Faux Leather - Home Office Chair
- Trendy decorative seams in a retro look
- Classy designer armrests with faux leather padding
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Resistant cover made from easy-care imitation leather
SARANTO II - Stylish Living Chair in Retro Design!
At first glance, the SARANTO II impresses with its trendy look. In terms of design, it is reminiscent of chairs from the 70s and is therefore fully in the retro trend. But it's not just visually that this chair is extraordinary. You sit in it very well! The curved shape is comfortable and thus equally perfect for the lounge area in the office or the living room at home.
- Elegant decorative seams ensure a unique and timeless look
- Comfortable upholstered seat with high-quality synthetic leather cover
- The shapely armrests fit perfectly with the retro look and provide additional comfort. The faux leather cover is removable.
- Kniematic tilt mechanism - promotes optimal blood circulation and relieves the thigh. The resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a rotary knob below the seat. The backrest can be locked in an upright position.
- Seat height adjustment individually adaptated to the user
- Stable, high-quality, polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.