SHAKE 100 - Home Office Chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Trendy Retro-Look
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- Including decorative cushions
SHAKE 100 - The lounge chair for the office!
Office chairs don't always have to look the same! Our SHAKE 100 is an absolute trendsetter that makes your office a place of relaxation. The curved lines of a modern lounge chair combined with the seating comfort of a classic swivel chair. The fresh design fits perfectly into your office area. But the SHAKE 100 is also attractive in your living room. Thanks to the high backrest and the comfortable padding, you can sit comfortably for longer periods of time.
- Reclining mechanism- the resistance can be individually adjusted to your bodyweight through a knob under the seat.
- The thick seat padding is soft and provides extra seating comfort. The material used is robust and durable.
- The included decorative cushion makes the armchair look particularly inviting and cosy and provides additional seating comfort
- The seat is height adjustable. The large chair base ensures a secure stand.
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.