SHAKE 350 - Home Office Chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Trendy Retro-Look
- Plush upholstery with durable fabric
- Medium high backrest
SHAKE 350-The elegant armchair for your relaxed home office!
The retro-look office chair SHAKE 350 brings variety to your office space with its eye-catching and inviting design. The perfect combination of modern lounge chair and seating comfort of a classic swivel chair. The seat and back provide the highest level of comfort thanks to multi-layered upholstery and a sturdy fabric cover with elegant decorative stitching. The sturdy polished aluminum chair base enhances the overall impression even more. Ideal for the modern office at home.
- The seat and backrest are made of comfortable, multi-layered upholstery that forms perfectly to the body and ensures a particularly soft feeling when seated.
- Adjustable rocking mechanism for relaxed reclining
- Finely designed, stitched seams
- Ergonomically shaped seat form with integrated armrests
- Stylish polished aluminum base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.