T36 V - Four-legged chair
- Versatile visitor chair for every occasion
- Contour shaped designer backrest
- Made of high quality plastic, elastic
- Stackable, up to 10 chairs
- Quick and easy installation
T36 V - Stylish hosts with comfort
The T36 V is characterized by its harmonious design, sleek and an incredible lightness, exudes a timeless elegance in every room. The visitor's chair is not lacking in seating comfort. The contour-shaped seat shell, made of flexible plastic in the back area, provides sufficient freedom of movement and promotes dynamic sitting. Particularly practical: the stacking function. The model can be stacked with up to 10 chairs from the same product range and stored in a practical way. Whether as a single element or in a group – the T36 V always impresses with its timeless style and is therefore a true all-rounder that can be used at conferences, events, or reception areas.
- Versatile visitor chair: Ideal for offices, conference rooms, entrance areas, doctor's offices, waiting rooms, cosmetic studios or at trade fairs
- Backrest with practical carry opening for easy handling
- The contour-shaped designer seat shell made of high-quality and slightly elastic plastic follows the upper body with support in all movements
- Easy to clean surface, simply wipe off
- Practical and space-saving: after use, the chair can be stacked with other chairs from the same model series
- Sturdy four-legged frame made of powder-coated steel with a matt finish
- Equipped with plastic gliders
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.